Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brazil

Is there any chance to we get a viable payment method? Like pagseguro or something like that? Also. If you guys need a BR support, here I am. Wink

(10-16-2016, 08:20 PM)Kites Wrote: Is there any chance to we get a viable payment method? Like pagseguro or something like that? Also. If you guys need a BR support, here I am. Wink

Sorry, the authentication system is built around PayPal. 

(10-16-2016, 08:29 PM)shakespeare Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 08:20 PM)Kites Wrote: Is there any chance to we get a viable payment method? Like pagseguro or something like that? Also. If you guys need a BR support, here I am. Wink

Sorry, the authentication system is built around PayPal. 

You guys will change that in future, right? Because using only PP with payment method will lose potential customers.

PayPal accepts debit/credit cards and you don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.

(10-17-2016, 11:18 PM)SilentAim Wrote: PayPal accepts debit/credit cards and you don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.

You mean international debit/credit cards, right?

(10-17-2016, 05:39 PM)zilver001 Wrote: text info is too small

(10-18-2016, 03:43 AM)Kites Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 11:18 PM)SilentAim Wrote: PayPal accepts debit/credit cards and you don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.

You would have to check to see if your card works. I will not accept payments any other way, even if this means losing a lot of business.

(10-18-2016, 03:51 AM)SilentAim Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 05:39 PM)zilver001 Wrote: text info is too small

(10-18-2016, 03:43 AM)Kites Wrote:

You would have to check to see if your card works. I will not accept payments any other way, even if this means losing a lot of business.

Wow dude, calm down. I'm ok with this, I can pay with PP. But I know how paladins is getting big in Brazil and how people will search for a bot. I 100% sure that more than half will not be able to buy. 

But I'm good with this, don't wanna brazilian bots with me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Accepting other payments just creates a headache for me when people try to refund. It's also a nightmare because my system is fully automated and I may not have possibility to be fully automated with another processor.

(10-18-2016, 04:12 AM)SilentAim Wrote: Accepting other payments just creates a headache for me when people try to refund. It's also a nightmare because my system is fully automated and I may not have possibility to be fully automated with another processor.

It's ok, I understand. As a botter I know the issues that it can make, a lot of leechers and shit. Well, keep the good work. I will buy it, but I still need to know if the bot isn't shaking like a retard when the enemy jumps. So I'm waiting to get the trial again, if it works good enough to not get reported I will buy it. Smile

Keep the good work, bro!

The hack does not work on my computer, I'd like to know how I solve the problem or is there any way to cancel the payment

http://i.imgur.com/7obk1ie.png