Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question Paladins Work for window?

i made a question here not just for me , and for other too XD

i would like to ask, 
on the information stated
Only work for window 7 and window 10 soon
my question is how about window 8.1 and  window 8 users? 
is it support now as window 7 or neeed to wait for somethings. i would like to buy.
and how about cheat security for antiban? 
did this paid cheat have antiban security for anticheat? if paladins dont have anticheat, is there any preparation implant for anticheat if the company trying to make? maybe like some kind alert to kick us from the server to prevent ban and start updte the hack, maybe 

thanks i appreciate it

(10-04-2016, 08:29 AM)vowl Wrote: i made a question here not just for me , and for other too XD

i would like to ask, 
is it support now as window 7 or neeed to wait for somethings. i would like to buy.
did this paid cheat have antiban security for anticheat? if paladins dont have anticheat, is there any preparation implant for anticheat if the company trying to make? maybe like some kind alert to kick us from the server to prevent ban and start updte the hack, maybe 

thanks i appreciate it

1. Paladins already has built-in anticheat that I'm bypassing. How much further they will expand on this, I'm not sure.
2. Ask for a trial key, it's the best way to see what is and is not working on your particular computer.
3. Using any hack, there is always a risk! If you are on a hack website and they say there is no chance, they are lying. As of now though, my hacks are undetected.

Thumbs Up 
(10-04-2016, 10:29 AM)SilentAim Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 08:29 AM)vowl Wrote: i made a question here not just for me , and for other too XD

i would like to ask, 

thanks i appreciate it

1. Paladins already has built-in anticheat that I'm bypassing. How much further they will expand on this, I'm not sure.
2. Ask for a trial key, it's the best way to see what is and is not working on your particular computer.
3. Using any hack, there is always a risk! If you are on a hack website and they say there is no chance, they are lying. As of now though, my hacks are undetected.

great information, thanks